Rivera welcomes all of our students back to school
Our first day will be Wednesday September 8, at 8 a.m.
A few items of note:
1. Students must take the health survey each day before coming to school. Once the student logs on to Powerschool they will see a tab that they can click to take the survey
2. All students are required to wear a mask during the entire school day. Please come to school with a mask
3. Iif you have not returned your computer and/or your charger you are required to bring it to school on Wednesday. Any 9th grader that has yet to turn their computer in must do so before the start of the new school year.
4. Each grade level will enter the building from a different door
-6th Grade Students will enter at Door 16 on Montgomery St
-8th Grade Students and Ms. Franz’s 7th grade homeroom will enter at Door 15 on Montgomery St
-Bus students as well as ELL and Autistic Class students will enter at Door 1 on Holland Ave
-7th Grade Students, Ms. Silver’s 8th grade homeroom, and students in Bester, D’Abronzo, and West homeroom will enter at the Gym entrance doors on the large parking lot side of the building on Holland Ave.
5. Parents and Guardians- We will do the majority of communication this year through email. Please make sure that we have a correct email address on file. If you need to change your contact information (phone number or email address) please use the link below.
Thank you to everyone that came out to our Student Orientation and Our Back-to-School Extravaganza Event
Here is a link to the powerpoint shown at orientation. This will give you all of the information that you need for the start of the school year. If you were unable to attend either of these events please know that student schedules and information will be mailed to you.