Parent Connect is a series of educational programs and trainings offered to Trenton parents and guardians to support school success and continued home-school partnerships.
The PC program includes monthly, live in-person, and/or virtual programming on a variety of topics to promote parent and guardian community engagement, such as:
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Supporting School Success
- Social Media & Internet Safety
- Navigating PowerSchool
- Importance of school attendance, “Every Day Matters”
- Educate parents/guardians to access school & community resources and skills to support their children effectively.
- Engage parents/guardians to become full partners in their children’s education.
- Empower parents/guardians to pursue lifelong learning goals for themselves and their children.
- Encourage parents/guardians to sustain their children’s growth and well-being.
Parents and guardians are the most effective advocates for their children in making important decisions throughout their child's educational career about programs, schools, and opportunities. PC is designed to help them understand how these decisions can shape their child's future.