Trenton School District:
All students will graduate with a vision for their future, motivated to learn contiually and prepared to succeed in their choice of college or career.
The vision of Mott School is to provide a diverse learning environment that fosters independent thinkers and problem solvers. In a culture of respect, students are challenged to set personal goals, strive for academic excellence and exhibit integrity as they move onward toward tomorrow.
- Obtain a high quality education and help students perform to their highest capabilities.
- Provide a conducive learning environment that is safe, rigorous, and inclusive, while embracing the cultural diversity of our evolving school community.
- Follow the common core standards and meet the needs of all children through differentiated instruction.
- Encourage students to think independently, creatively, and aim high in all academic pursuits.
- Collaborate with parents, staff, and community members to help students succeed.