American Graduate Day is a live national, multi-platform broadcast on public television stations around the country and streaming live on www.americangraduate.org
The event was on Saturday, September 27th 11:00 am-6:00 pm (ET) in Manhattan, NY.
The program focuses on individuals and organizations working to keep students on the path to graduation.
National Television Show for The American Graduate Day 09/27/2014 The Trenton 6-12 District-Wide Marching Band’s Battle Cry is “Stay In School”
Trenton 6-12 District-Wide Marching Band Personnel:
- Mr. Norberto Diaz, Supervisor of Fine Arts
- Mr. Ted Plunkett, Marching Band Director
- Mr. David Lerner, Assistant Band Director
- Ms. Regina Brown, Color Guard/Dance Instructor
- Mr. Nathan Cohen, Middle School Instrumental Music Teacher
- Mr. Tim Robinson, Drum Line Instructor
- Mr. Anthony Mingo, Assistant Dance Instructor