School Counselor: Mrs. Jane Taylor
Phone: 609-695-4900 x3912
Hello Robbins Elementary parents and students! I'm Mrs. Taylor, the school counselor!
Robbins students will be starting off the school year with Respect Week! The theme is "May Respect Be With You." Students will be participating in an assembly and other fun activities throughout the week from September 30th to October 4th! Please see the flyer on Class Dojo for further information.
At Robbins, students will receive character education lessons with me. During lessons, students learn social and emotional skills to help them be more successful academically and behaviorally. These skills are taught through a research-based curriculum. As a school counselor, I also perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, personal and social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Provide information and resources to parents for a variety of issues
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bully Specialist
- Coordinate and facilitate academic intervention meetings with parents, teachers, administrators and social workers
- Respond to school crisis or emergency situations
- Organize and administer building testing