Carroll Robbins Elementary School was built in 1907 and was established by the Trenton Board of Education as a Teacher Training School. The building was originally intended to be named the John Quincy Adams School after the sixth President of the United States. When long-time member and board president of the Trenton Board of Education, Carroll Robbins died suddenly, the Board decided to dedicate the building to Carroll Robbins in recognition for his service to the community.
Today, Carroll Robbins Elementary School educates students in kindergarten through fifth grade. Half of our student population is in the bilingual program. Parental involvement is an integral part of the education process and we have a strong Parent Teacher Organization. The staff is "Highly Qualified" and meets all the state and federal standards.
Our goal as educators is to prepare our young students for the future by giving them the academic and social skills necessary to compete and thrive in our global society.