Welcome to Jefferson Elementary’s School Counselor Webpage!
Hello Jefferson Elementary students and parents! I'm Ms. Taylor, the School Counselor.
As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Coordinate and facilitate academic intervention meetings
- Organize and administer building testing
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Please take a moment to browse through the site to learn more about what your School Counselor is doing at Jefferson Elementary.