1. Fastest land animal: The cheetah 75 Miles Per Hour (M.P.H.)
2. Fastest sea animal: Black Marlin: 80 M.P.H.
3. Fastest animal: Peregrine falcon: 242 M.P.H. (On a dive)
4. Slowest land animal: Sloth 0.15 M.P.H.
5. Slowest animal: Dwarf sea horse 5 Feet Per Hour
6. Largest animal (Ever, including the dinosaurs) Blue Whale 85 feet, 210 tons
7. Longest animal: Bootlace worm: 190 ft.
8. Loudest animal: Pistol shrimp 200 decibels when snapping its claw.
9. Longest lifespan: Tortoise One has been proven to live more than 250 years.
Quahog clam: Estimated over 500 years old
Antarctic sponge: 1500 years
? Turritopsis dohrnii jellyfish: May be immortal (Never dies.) It has the ability to reconstruct its molecular composition to infancy. It can repeat this cycle indefinitely.
10. Shortest lifespan: Mayfly One day
11. Sleeping: Most: Koala 22 hours daily
Least: Shark Never truly sleeps, although it does slow down its biological metabolism for periods of rest.
12. Best eyesight: Eagles and other raptors: Eight times as sharp as human.
13. Best hearing: Wax moth 15 times better than a human.
14. Best smell: Elephant
15. Most poisonous (Poison within but doesn't bite or sting) animal: Poison dart frog. Has enough poison in him to kill 15 humans or 2 elephants.
16. Most venomous (Bites or stings) animal: Box jellyfish Sting can paralyze (And then kill) most victims almost instantaneously.
17. Deadliest animal: (Next to human) The mosquito Responsible for about 725,000 deaths per year (When it bites, it transfers disease.)
18. Smartest animal (Next to human): Chimps* (*Other primates, ravens, and the dolphin are also considered by some to be smartest)
19. Tallest animal: Giraffe 16 -20 feet
20. Strongest animal: Dung beetle Can pull over 1,141 times its own weight.
21. Highest jumping animal: Flea It can jump 150 its own height
22. Most powerful bite: Saltwater crocodile 3,700 pounds per square inch
23. Largest bird: Ostrich Can reach 9 feet 350 pounds
24. Most electric: Electric eel Can deliver a 500 watt shock